Recently awarded one of Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago®, Premier International is a privately held software and technology consulting firm headquartered in downtown Chicago, serving large enterprise consulting and Fortune 500 firms deploying large-scale systems implementations. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need consultants who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in data and technology.
Premier is hiring a Director of Marketing to oversee all marketing and lead generation activities. In this role, you will work directly with the Head of Business Development and cross functional team members to create, develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns. You will support our overall brand development efforts, including our industry conference participation and our website and content management strategy. You will work with subject matter experts to develop, launch, evaluate, and optimize Premier’s content and social marketing campaigns to bring qualified prospects to the top of the sales funnel.
The ideal candidate will have both strategic perspective and tactical skills, knowing that they will both build Premier’s marketing strategy and own the plan’s implementation. They should be passionate about reaching broader audiences online and offline through blogs, search engine marketing, and other techniques to build brand awareness and marketplace growth.
- Own the creation, planning, strategy and execution of all company marketing efforts.
- Develop effective messaging across different media and personas, including corporate website, blogs, white papers, case studies, PPTs, etc.
- Lead the development of creative and innovative marketing campaigns, with a focus on full-funnel activities and demand generation.
- Create, write, and execute content management such as website content, sales collateral, blog posts, press releases, case studies, newsletters, and emails.
- Drive marketing content initiatives that build our brand awareness and drive revenue with intriguing thought leadership content across multiple media channels.
- Identify industry conferences to attend and coordinate Premier’s participation with sessions and attendance, including ROI capture where applicable.
- Produce data-driven reports that tell a compelling story and articulate clearly defined and actionable recommendations.
- Manage vendors and suppliers utilized for Premier promotional materials.
- Ensure marketing materials meet quality and brand standards.
- When needed, support business development efforts by responding to research requests.
- Note: The responsibilities for this position could expand to include other duties based on the company's needs and the candidate's skills.
- At least 5+ years of related experience in marketing, with a focus on business marketing strategy planning and communications, including an understanding of how marketing and communication strategies and tactics come together to provide measurable results
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, Public Relations, or a related field
- Superior organization and project management skills, with the ability to keep an eye on the big picture
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Social Media know-how and influence
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results
- Experience crafting effective email communications, collateral, and promotional campaigns
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple projects
- Ability to work well with people of different personalities, backgrounds, and levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability for your work
- Strong commitment to ethical practices in all situations
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Authorization to work in the US without support for awork visa
In return you will have access to...
- Highly competitive compensation with annual bonus incentive
- 401K plan with company match
- Company paid individual health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Four weeks of paid time off
- Nine company paid holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- And so much more at one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®!
Premier is an EEO employer.