Premier International is hiring an experienced Workday technology consultant to join our growing consulting staff in Chicago. You will work in a fast-paced environment that exposes you to diverse project experiences, leading-edge technologies, and continuous learning experiences that will grow your career while solving clients’ biggest challenges.
Recently awarded one of Crain’s 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago®, Premier International is a privately held software and technology consulting firm headquartered in downtown Chicago, serving large enterprise consulting and Fortune 500 firms deploying large-scale systems implementations. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need consultants who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in data and technology.
In this role, you will work directly with clients and project teams across a variety of industries to understand their business needs, drive and solidify data conversion requirements, and serve as a bridge between the functional and technical teams. You will bring your Workday experience and expertise to multiple, concurrent implementation projects and work closely with our delivery teams to facilitate successful Workday deployments.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with experience working as a consultant, implementation or integration specialist, or similar role across multiple prior Workday implementations, and the desire to rise to various opportunities on behalf of clients who have significant needs but often lack the ability, experience, time, and/or tools to address the issues themselves.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting and providing technical expertise, guidance, and leadership to Premier’s Workday project delivery teams
- Serving as a subject matter expert and owner for the technical aspects of Premier’s Workday implementation delivery practice
- Leading Workday data conversion requirement discovery sessions to guide client teams, surface additional issues and drive key conversion design decisions
- Collaborating on the development of Premier’s Workday Data Conversion Documentation and Strategy documents across projects
- Delivering technology solutions to clients across industries, such as Manufacturing & Distribution, Education &Government, Consumer & Industrial Products, and Life Sciences &Healthcare
- Working with clients to understand their current data landscape and advising on the strategy to align with their future-state data landscape
- Leading and/or participating in the research, design, development, testing, delivery and training of new and modified Workday delivery processes, reports, and tools
- Taking direct ownership of mission critical data requirements in a fast paced, collaborative work environment
- Keeping current on Workday releases, roadmap, news, updates, and offerings
Note: The responsibilities for this position could expand to include other duties based on the needs of the company and the skills of the candidate.
- 3+ years experience supporting Workday implementations
- Subject matter expertise across the Workday suite of offerings (Workday HCM, Workday FIN and/or Workday Student, etc.)
- Ability to communicate comfortably with both functional and technical client resources
- Understanding of data dependencies within and across Workday modules
- Experience loading, validating and extracting data using standard Workday methodologies (Advanced Load, EIB, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple projects
- Proven commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team and ability to lead, influence and motivate others
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to work well with people of different personalities, backgrounds, and levels within an organization
- A passion for solving problems
- A personal drive to go above and beyond and to deliver no matter what it takes
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability for your work
- Strong commitment to ethical practices in all situations
- Authorization to work in the US without support for a work visa
In return you will have access to...
- Highly competitive compensation with annual bonus incentive
- 401K plan with company match
- Company paid individual health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Four weeks of paid time off
- Nine company paid holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- And so much more at one of Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago®!
Premier is an EEO employer.