Premier International is hiring entry level IT consultants to join our growing consulting staff in Chicago.
Premier International is a privately held technology consulting firm headquartered in downtown Chicago, serving global consulting firms and Fortune 500 companies deploying large-scale systems implementations. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need new graduates who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in consulting.
In this role, you will work with clients to apply innovation, intelligence, and problem-solving skills to guide them through large-scale technology transformation. You will work in a fast-paced environment that exposes you to diverse project experiences, leading-edge technologies, and continuous learning experiences that will grow your career while solving clients’ biggest challenges. You will benefit from mentorship and coaching from our industry experts. Travel throughout the United States, and sometimes internationally, is required for this position.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering technology solutions to clients across industries, such as Manufacturing & Distribution, Financial Services, Consumer & Industrial Products, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
- Working with clients to understand their current data landscape and advising on the strategy to align with their future-state data landscape.
- Designing and developing custom solutions for clients using a variety of software and programming tools, including Premier’s proprietary software product (Applaud), SQL, PowerShell, Excel, and VBA.
- Using quantitative methods to derive actionable insights, patterns, and outcomes from data.
- Learning leading enterprise software products such as Oracle, SAP, and Workday.
- Performing Project Management activities, such as creating status reports, tracking deliverables, and maintaining open issue logs.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
Note: The responsibilities for this position could expand to include other duties based on the needs of the company and the skills of the candidate.
Requirements for the role:
- Recent BS/BA degree, preferably in a technical field (engineering, mathematics, computer science, etc.).
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.5 preferred).
- Experience with a programming language course at the university.
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Authorization to work in the US without support for a work visa.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Ability to work extended hours if necessary.
- A strong sense of ethics.
Premier is an EEO/AAP employer.