- Client needed to adapt to the new paradigm of the Cloud from their decades old on-premise solutions.
- Constantly changing configurations and future state business requirements.
- Inconsistent and changing Oracle Cloud Security.
- Client’s lack of legacy of technical resources due to cutbacks.
- Shifting timelines.
- OracleCloud planned and unplanned downtime.
- Missing data load functionality and bugs within Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Multiple concurrent projects (Oracle ERP Cloud, PLM Cloud, CPQ Cloud, HCM Cloud, SalesCloud, and Microsoft Dynamics 365) with inter-dependencies.
- Significant amounts of duplicated Sales Cloud Prospects, Customers and Suppliers within and across the legacy systems.
- OracleTCA structure and new business requirements required complete restructure of legacy customer data.
"I wanted to one more time say thanks for the professionalism, commitment to excellence, and extraordinarily hard work demonstrated by every member of the Premier team. Premier provided an exceptional value … and I personally enjoyed working with your team."
— ERP Program Manager
- Created actionable reports to help the client better understand their legacy data landscape, define requirements, and identify legacy data issues.
- Worked directly with Oracle Engineers to jointly troubleshoot and help develop new load processes.
- Developed and maintained a detailed project plan that tracked dependencies for every step in the data conversion project cycle.
- Worked with the Global MDM team to clearly define matching criteria and auto-merge rules so that Customers, Suppliers, and Sales Cloud Prospects were automatically merged. This saved time on the review of the high volume of duplicate records, while achieving deduplication resolution from the business.
- Leveraged Applaud’s ability to create customized reconciliation reports that could track records from the Legacy aging reports, through the conversion process, and into the final Cloud loads. This ensured that the Client had a full financial reconciliation between the legacy and target systems in preparation for go-live.