Premier International is hiring an experienced Oracle Cloud technology consultant to join our growing consulting staff in Chicago. You will work in a fast-paced environment that exposes you to diverse project experiences, leading-edge technologies, and continuous learning experiences that will grow your career while solving clients’ biggest challenges.
Recently awarded one of Crain’s 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago® ,Premier International is a privately held software and technology consulting firm headquartered in downtown Chicago, serving large enterprise consulting and Fortune 500 firms deploying large-scale systems implementations. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need graduates who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in consulting.
In this role, you will work directly with clients and project teams across a variety of industries to understand their business needs, drive and solidify requirements, serve as a bridge between the functional and technicalteams, and provide technical support to Oracle Cloud project delivery. This is not a developer role. You will bring your Oracle Cloud experience and expertise to multiple, concurrent implementation projects and work closely with our delivery teams to facilitate successful Oracle Cloud deployments.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys working with data and using technology to address a never-ending stream of challenges on behalf of clients who have huge needs but lack the ability, experience, time, and/or tools to do it themselves.
What You Will Do:
- Supporting and providing technical expertise, guidance, and leadership to Premier’s Oracle Cloud Practice
- Leading Premier’s Oracle Cloud technical data load team
- Managing Premier’s Oracle Cloud Service Requests for all clients
- Assisting in Oracle Cloud requirement discovery sessions to guide client teams, surface additional issues and drive key design decisions based on best practices
- Collaborating on the development of Premier’s Oracle Cloud Strategy and Standard Documentation across projects
- Delivering technology solutions to clients across industries, such as Healthcare, Public Sector, Manufacturing & Distribution, Financial Services, and Consumer & Industrial Products.
- Collaborating in the research, design, development, and training of new and modified Oracle Cloud delivery processes, reports, and tools
- Keeping current on Oracle Cloud releases, roadmap, news, updates, and offerings
- Contributing to Premier’s Oracle Cloud training library
Note: The responsibilities for this position could expand to include other duties based on the needs of the company and the skills of the candidate.
What It Takes:
- 5+ years experience supporting Oracle Cloud implementations
- Subject matter expertise across Oracle Cloud applications (ERP and HCM preferred)
- Ability to communicate comfortably with both functional and technical client resources
- Understanding of data dependencies within and across Oracle Cloud applications
- Experience loading, validating, and extracting data using standard Oracle Cloud methodologies (FBDI, ADFdi, HDL, BIP, OCI, etc.)
- Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM Implementation Specialist certifications
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple projects
- Proven commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team and ability to lead, influence and motivate others
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to work well with people of different personalities, backgrounds, and levels within an organization
- A passion for solving problems
- A personal drive to go above and beyond and to deliver no matter what it takes
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability for your work
- Strong commitment to ethical practices in all situations
- Authorization to work in the US without support for a work visa
In return you will have access to...
- Highly competitive compensation with annual bonus incentive
- 401K plan with company match
- Company paid individual health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Four weeks of paid time off
- Eight company paid holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- And so much more at one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®!
Premier is an EEO/AAP employer.