Premier International is hiring an experienced Channel Sales Manager to expand our rapidly growing Workday business. You will work in a fast-paced environment that exposes you to diverse sales experiences, leading-edge technologies, and continuous learning opportunities that will grow your career while helping promote Premier’s services and value.
Awarded one of Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago® for 2020 and 2021, Premier International is a privately held software and technology consulting firm headquartered in downtown Chicago, serving large enterprise consulting and Fortune 500 firms deploying large-scale systems implementations.
In this role, you will work directly with the Head of Business Development and the Head of our Workday Group to identify, acquire, develop and manage new client relationships within the Workday ecosystem. This will include working with Workday partners, as well as working directly with Workday. Our Workday business is growing rapidly, and we need someone to help us continue our momentum and achieve our aggressive goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience and success in B2B channel management in the technology consulting space. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new relationships, negotiating contracts and closing deals. Travel throughout the United States is required for this position.
What You Will Do:
- Create awareness of Premier's specific assets and capabilities with Workday sales teams.
- Cultivate new relationships to uncover joint sales opportunities on a global basis.
- Identify large scale projects for software implementation and or software integration for Workday.
- Create and execute business development strategies to exceed revenue targets with existing and new channels.
- Partner with the firm's principals to create contract-winning proposals for prospective clients.
- Become a subject matter expert on our Workday data migration solution, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Deliver accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Strengthen customer relationships through regular outreach and engagement.
- Prepare and implement partner plans that identify growth strategies, goals, and tactics.
- Manage a sales process in a virtual environment.
- Monitor the competitive landscape regarding pricing, features, and positioning, keeping the company apprised of competitive threats and opportunities.
- Represent Premier at conferences and meetings.
- Work with company leadership to determine the best marketing channels and opportunities.
Note: The responsibilities for this position could expand to include other duties based on the needs of the company and the skills of the candidate.
What It Takes:
- 5+ years selling consulting services, including business-to-business enterprise sales.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills, which include the ability to develop and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated and credible ability to lead Global Partner Relationships, including executives, sales leaders, sales engineering, and field sales teams.
- Experience dealing with extended sales cycles associated with global rollouts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide regular reporting of Channel activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com.
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to facilitate group presentations.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an autonomous self-starter with the desire to succeed and grow.
- An independent worker who can leverage the Premier team/resources to drive a successful sales process.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Strong commitment to ethical practices in all situations.
- Full alignment with The Premier Way, the six core values that are at the heart of our organization.
- Authorization to work in the US without support for a work visa.
In return you will have access to...
- Highly competitive compensation with annual bonus incentive
- 401K plan with company match
- Company paid individual health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Four weeks of paid time off
- Eight company paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Employee referral bonuses
- And so much more at one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®!
Premier is an EEO/AAP employer.