Premier International is hiring an Associate level marketing and sales support professional to help maintain our significant growth and bold plans. You will work in a fast-paced environment that exposes you to diverse marketing and sales experiences, leading-edge technologies, and continuous learning opportunities that will grow your career while helping promote Premier’s services and value.
Recently awarded one of Crain’s 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago®, Premier International is a privately held software and technology consulting firm headquartered in downtown Chicago, serving large enterprise consulting and Fortune 500 firms deploying large-scale systems implementations. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need someone to help us build awareness and leads for potential clients.
In this role, you will work directly with the CEO and assorted team members to create, develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns. You will help develop our overall marketing strategy and tactical plan, with a focus on driving measurable results. Your work will help drive consulting revenue by increasing leads quickly and cost-effectively through creative inbound marketing campaigns. You will support our overall brand development efforts, including our website and content management strategy. You will work with subject matter experts to develop, launch, evaluate and optimize search engine optimization (SEO), content and social marketing campaigns which bring qualified prospects to our website.
In addition to marketing leadership and execution, this role will also contribute to our sales support efforts. This likely will include identifying and creating lists of potential clients while supporting the sales operations team with research and data-driven insights.
The ideal Associate will adapt well to a fast-paced, ever changing environment, and will be excited about learning new skills, digital marketing technologies and developing new marketing and sales strategies. The ideal candidate will be passionate about reaching broader audiences online and offline, through blogs, search engine marketing, and other techniques to build brand awareness.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy and tactical plan for the company.
- Develop messaging that is effective across different media and personas including corporate website, blogs, white papers, case studies, PPTs, etc.
- Ensure marketing materials meet quality and brand standards.
- Create, develop and execute inbound marketing campaigns using compelling content.
- Provide input to creative designs based on best practices and our brand style guide.
- Create, write and execute content management efforts such as website content, sales collateral, blog posts, press releases, case studies, newsletters, and emails.
- Drive marketing content initiatives that build our brand awareness and drive revenue with intriguing thought leadership content across multiple media channels.
- Manage campaigns across social media and web platforms.
- Identify industry conferences to attend and coordinate Premier’s participation, both with sessions and attendance.
- Lead the exploration of potential marketing automation platforms to drive improved marketing performance.
- Manage vendors and suppliers utilized for Premier promotional materials.
- When needed, support business development efforts through responding to research requests.
Note: The responsibilities for this position could expand to include other duties based on the needs of the company and the skills of the candidate.
- BA preferred in Marketing, Communications, English or related field
- At least 1-3 years of online marketing experience as well as project management experience
- Superior organization and project management skills, with the ability to keep an eye on the big picture
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Must be knowledgeable of and engaged in social networks
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Experience creating effective emails, collateral, and promotional campaigns
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple projects
- Ability to work well with people of different personalities, backgrounds, and levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability for your work
- Strong commitment to ethical practices in all situations
- Authorization to work in the US without support for a work visa
In return you will have access to...
- Highly competitive compensation with annual bonus incentive
- 401K plan with company match
- 100% company paid individual health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Four weeks of paid time off
- Eight company paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Employee referral bonuses
- And so much more at one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®!
Premier is an EEO/AAP employer.